Are you looking for the Best Solder. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 38434 reviews available online for Solder. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Solder
|1||YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/100g)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Weller WX2021 WXMP, WXMT||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Solder Wire with Flux Rosin Core Tin Lead 63/37 0.031" Diameter 0.42oz in Storage Tube Welding Soldering DIY Works||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AUSTOR 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (1.5mm, 100g)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Weller WE1010NA Station - with One Pound Spool of Amerway 63/37 Solder||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
We have checked about 38434 reviews for solder. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering 0.6mm/100g
- AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder, Solder Wire Tin Lead Electrical Soldering Tools Diameter 0.8mm...
- MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.8mm 50g
- Weller WX2021 WXMP, WXMT,WDH50 and 60, 120V Solder and De-Solder Station
- Solder Wire with Flux Rosin Core Tin Lead 63/37 0.031" Diameter 0.42oz in Storage Tube Welding Soldering...
- AUSTOR 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 1.5mm, 100g
- Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack, 0.031" Wire Diameter
- Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass
- Weller WE1010NA Station with One Pound Spool of Amerway 63/37 Solder
- KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031"Dia., Pack of 1,32117
1. YI LIN 60/40 Solder Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire For Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/100g)
- PACKAGE INCLUDE】 Tin Lead Solder Wire: High quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- PARAMETERS】 The Tin Lead Solder Wire:Tin 60%-Lead 40%(Sn60-Pb40); Gross weight:100g/-.
- SPECIAL FEATURES】 Antioxidation, Low melting point,Fast Welding, Beautiful welding point, Less residue.
- APPLICATIONS】Very good soldering capability for welding electronic componet.
- Good service】We believe in the service concept of customer first.
2. AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder
- High quality: good solder ability in both electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, working quickly, and suitable for various kinds of soldering iron.
- Easy to use: flows well and heats evenly, the melting point of soldering iron wire is 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F).
- Relative parameters:60% Tin and 40% Lead are apply for electronic assembly perfectly.
- Easy to carry: you can take the solder wire anywhere in your pocket.
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices.
3. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- Flux content 1.
- Low Melting Point: 361F/183C.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
4. Weller WX2021 WXMP
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Country of Manifacturer: Germany
- Manufacturer: Weller
5. Solder Wire with Flux Rosin Core Tin Lead 63/37 0.031″ Diameter 0.42oz in Storage Tube Welding Soldering DIY Works
- Soldering Pen Pocket Solder Core Wire With Rosin Core Reduces Oxidation of the metal with which it is soldered.
- Pocket Pack Solder Wire for the ease to store and carry even in your pocket
- Solder Wire Diameter: 0.031 inch (0.8mm)
- Good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and Non-corrosive
- Good for DIY works
6. AUSTOR 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (1.5mm, 100g)
- Sn/ Pb: 63% / 37%; Flux: 2.0%; flows well and heats evenly
- Diameter: 1.5 mm (0.059 in); weight of solder wire: 100g (0.22 lb)
- Recommended Melting point: 183°C(361°F )
- Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Easy to use, be widely applied in electrical repairs(WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
7. Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack
- Wire Diameter: .031″
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead
- Core Size: 66 (3.3% by weight)
- Contains: 0.35 oz
8. Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass
- 60/40 is 60% tin and 40% lead
- For use on copper foil seams and lead came seams
- Melting temperature: 361° – 376°F.
- 1Lb Roll (ONE POUND)
- Offers superior flow
9. Weller WE1010NA Station – with One Pound Spool of Amerway 63/37 Solder
- 70 watt soldering station with one pound spool of 63/37 tin lead solder
- 70 watt soldering station
- Comes with one pound spool of Amerway 63/37 tin lead solder – made in Pennsylvania
- Uses ET series tips
- 40% more power than the WES51/WESD51
10. KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder
- Kester 24-6040-0027 – (1) Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Diameter: 0.031″ Inch (0.80mm)
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- Core / Flux Type: Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product – Made in the U.S.A.
Solder Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Solder stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Solder in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Solder for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Solder Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Solder in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solder currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solder based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solder before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solder they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solder, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solder before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solder will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solder if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solder on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.