Are you looking for the Best Radial Saw. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 53413 reviews available online for Radial Saw. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Radial Saw
|1||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||CRAFTSMAN Chop Saw, 15-Amp||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (707212)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SKILSAW SPT88-01 12 In. Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Miter Saw, Single Bevel||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Radial Saw Reviews
We have checked about 53413 reviews for radial saw. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- CRAFTSMAN Chop Saw, 15-Amp, 14-Inch CMEM2500
- JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw 707212
- SKILSAW SPT88-01 12 In. Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
- DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity DWE7491RS
- Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- DEWALT Miter Saw, Single Bevel, Compound, 10-Inch, 15-Amp DWS713
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
1. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
2. CRAFTSMAN Chop Saw
- OVERLOAD CAPACITY: High performance 15-amp motor of chop saw delivers a high overload capacity with 3800 RPM.
- ADDED CONVENIENCE: Spindle lock of the metal chop saw allows the user the convenience to change the cutting wheel quick and easy.
- MAXIMUM USER PROTECTION: The metal cutting saw has a heavy duty guard for maximum user protection
- QUICK-RELEASE: Quick-release material clamp allows for easy material cutting & removal
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable fence allows for 45 degree beveled cuts
3. JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (707212)
- GREATER VERSATILITY: Adjustable left and right fence and extension tables.
- FAST ANGLE ADJUSTMENTS: Change miter angles quickly with the single-motion thumb lever.
- EFFICIENT DUST COLLECTION: 2-1/2″ adapter connects port to a dust collection bag.
- PRECISE CUT LINE REFERENCE: Razor-thin high-visibility red laser.
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: Ergonomic, D-shaped, ambidextrous, rubber grip handle.
- ADDITIONAL VISIBILITY: LED provides greater visibility in low-light conditions. Motor Amps- 15
4. SKILSAW SPT88-01 12 In. Worm Drive Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
- Worm drive delivers the relentless power and trusted durability needed to get the job done on any jobsite.
- Lightest-in-class construction and convenient top handle makes transportation easy
- Led shadow light provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 15 amp Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency; 4 x 14 cross cut capacity lets you handle any cut needed for the job.
- Dual bevel cutting capacity for both left and right cuts gives you more flexibility, while adjustable 0 ̊ and 45 ̊ bevel stop presets provide greater accuracy.
5. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual.
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
6. Makita LS1040 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees.
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade.
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
7. Makita 5007F 7-1/4″ Circular Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8″ at 90°, 1-3/4″ at 45°)
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Ideal for framers, builders, masons and siding contractors
8. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
9. DEWALT Miter Saw
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of the 10-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence of DEWALT miter saw supports 4-1/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree to the left and 0 degree- 3degree to the right
- 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 4-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
10. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
Radial Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Radial Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Radial Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Radial Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Radial Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Radial Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Radial Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Radial Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Radial Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Radial Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Radial Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Radial Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Radial Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Radial Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Radial Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.