This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Saw Blade For Acrylic. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 46846 reviews available online for Saw Blade For Acrylic. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Saw Blade For Acrylic
|1||BOSCH T101A 5 pieces 4 In. 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||IVY Classic 36350 Laser Carbide 7-1/4-Inch 60 Tooth Solid Surface and Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Diamond Knockout Arbor||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Oshlun SBP-100080 10-Inch 80 Tooth MTCG Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Plastics||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||BOSCH T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw Blade for Paneling/Vinyl||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Irwin 11820ZR 6-1/2-Inch 140 Tooth TFG Plastic||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Diablo D1080N Non-Ferrous Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Freud 10 In 80 Tooth Plexiglass&Plastic Cutting Saw Blade 5/8 In Arbor LU94M010||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||CMT 222.080.10 Industrial Plexiglass and Plastic Saw Blade||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4"128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Diamond Knockout Arbor||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Saw Blade For Acrylic Reviews
We have checked about 46846 reviews for saw blade for acrylic. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- BOSCH T101A 5 pieces 4 In. 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
- IVY Classic 36350 Laser Carbide 7-1/4-Inch 60 Tooth Solid Surface and Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade...
- Oshlun SBP-100080 10-Inch 80 Tooth MTCG Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Plastics
- BOSCH T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades
- DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw Blade for Paneling/Vinyl, 90-Tooth DW9153 , Yellow
- Irwin 11820ZR 6-1/2-Inch 140 Tooth TFG Plastic, Plywood, and Veneer Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor...
- Diablo D1080N Non-Ferrous Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade
- Freud 10 In 80 Tooth Plexiglass&Plastic Cutting Saw Blade 5/8 In Arbor LU94M010
- CMT 222.080.10 Industrial Plexiglass and Plastic Saw Blade, 10-Inch x 80 Teeth MATB Grind with 5/8-Inch...
- IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4"128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Diamond...
1. BOSCH T101A 5 pieces 4 In. 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
- Engineered for precision cuts on Plexiglas 5/64 In. to 3/4 In. thick
- Ideal for fine and straight cuts
- High Speed Steel construction for long life
- 4 In. overall length, 2 3/4 In. working length
- 5 piece pack
- 5 per pack for less downtime and more productivity
- 4-inch length for cutting non-ferrous metal
- 14 teeth for fast, smooth cuts
- Cut steel up to 3/8-inch for metalwork
- Non-ferrous metal
2. IVY Classic 36350 Laser Carbide 7-1/4-Inch 60 Tooth Solid Surface and Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Diamond Knockout Arbor
- Designed for cutting plastics, acrylic sheets, Plexiglas and solid surface materials such as: Corian and Fountain Head.
- Triple chip ground large C4 modified tungsten carbide teeth, Laser Carbide (Registered Trademark)
- Industrial duty blade with fully hardened body – Rockwell Hardness 40 – 43 HRC
- Expansion slots reduce heat build-up and eliminate warping
- Arbor: 5/8-inch diamond knockout, Kerf: 0.110-inch, Hook: 0-degree
3. Oshlun SBP-100080 10-Inch 80 Tooth MTCG Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Plastics
- Professional Grade C-4 Carbide
- Positive Hook Angle
- Modified Triple Chip Grind
- Anti-Vibration Slots
- Copper Plugged Expansion Slots
4. BOSCH T102BF 3-Piece 2-5/8 In. 13 TPI Clean for Plexiglas Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blades
- Designed for cutting Plexiglas 5/64 In. to 3/4 In. thick
- Ideal for straight, clean cuts
- Ground and taper back tooth design
- Superior bi-metal longevity
5. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw Blade for Paneling/Vinyl
- Tougher tungsten carbide of the circular saw blade stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8-inch arbor with diamond knock-out
6. Irwin 11820ZR 6-1/2-Inch 140 Tooth TFG Plastic
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Fully Hardened plate runs truer longer
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel for extended life
7. Diablo D1080N Non-Ferrous Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade
- Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents Trap Noise And Vibration Keeping It Cool And Reducing Blade Warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight.
- Durable micro grain titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Package height:14.0″
8. Freud 10 In 80 Tooth Plexiglass&Plastic Cutting Saw Blade 5/8 In Arbor LU94M010
- Exclusive Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with modified triple chip grind (MTCG) tooth design enables clean smooth cuts while eliminating melting.
- Negative hook angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Ideal material thickness: ╝” to 1-5/8″
- Laser cut Anti-vibration vents drastically reduces vibration extending blade life
- Recommended for plexiglass, plastics, chip board, plywood, and laminates, Imported
9. CMT 222.080.10 Industrial Plexiglass and Plastic Saw Blade
- Heavy-duty cutting, smooth finish with no melting. For radial arm saws, miter/table, special saws.
- Cut thin plastic, phenolic, plexiglass, vinyl, laminate flooring and plywood.
- 110 kerf thickness, 0.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee long cutting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.
10. IVY Classic 35050 Swift Cut 7-1/4″128 Tooth Aluminum & Plastic Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8″ Diamond Knockout Arbor
- Steel blade designed for cutting light gauge aluminum, plastic and vinyl siding up to 1/8″ thick.
- CAUTION: BLADE MUST ROTATE IN DIRECTION OF ARROWS.
- High carbon alloy-steel blade.
- Expansion slots reduce heat build-up and eliminate warping
- Arbor: 5/8″ diamond knockout
Saw Blade For Acrylic Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Saw Blade For Acrylic stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Saw Blade For Acrylic in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Saw Blade For Acrylic for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Saw Blade For Acrylic Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Saw Blade For Acrylic in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Saw Blade For Acrylic currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Saw Blade For Acrylic based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Saw Blade For Acrylic before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Saw Blade For Acrylic they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Saw Blade For Acrylic, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Saw Blade For Acrylic before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Saw Blade For Acrylic will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Saw Blade For Acrylic if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Saw Blade For Acrylic on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.